Monday 4 October 2010

nich satu lagi email penipu hahahah

from Azwan Bin Ibrahim
to cintafm@gmail.com
date Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:35 PM
subject As-Salamu `Alaykum::: SURIA DHARMA
mailed-by gmx.us

hide details 8:35 PM (35 minutes ago)


FROM THE DESK OF

AZWAN & NADZIM LAW CHAMBERS

LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE

9, JALAN SUADAMAI 6/3 BANDAR TUN HUSSEIN ONN

43200 CHERAS KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

EMAIL:attorneyazwanchambers@gmail.com

DIRECT LINE +60102567471



As-Salamu `Alaykum:::



Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, AZWAN & NADZIM Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.





My name is BARRISTER AZWAN BIN IBRAHIM (esq).A personal attorney to my late client DR. ABDUL-BARI who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia, DR. ABDUL-BARI is a well known Philanthropist who died along with his entire family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50p.m. ET as reported on : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html Before he died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $4.6M four million Six Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside Malaysia (Overseas.)



My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The attorney General of Malaysia and AFFIN BANK Malaysia the bank where the money was deposited by my late client DR. ABDUL-BARI,and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL). I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this Will within three weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here in my country Malaysia.





It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. DR. ABDUL-BARI. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account.



I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.



Contact me via Email:attorneyazwanchambers@gmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

Regards,

Barrister, Azwan Bin Ibrahim.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails